About This Is Our Village
This Is Our Village is a brand new local online and mobile news and information service for Thames Ditton residents and businesses.
This Is Our Village brings together news, features and information keeping the community up to date with what’s going on locally.
This Is Our Village also gives local businesses and associations a means of engaging directly with Thames Ditton residents and people in the surrounding area through www.thisisourvillage.co.uk and This Is Our Village iPhone, iPad and Android apps.
This Is Our Village Aims To:
- Support and publicise local clubs, associations, activities and events.
- Promote local and small businesses and services through editorial and advertisements on www.thisisourvillage.co.uk , mobile and iPAD apps.
- Provide an online forum for people in the village to share and explore interests, expertise and opinions or campaign on local issues.
- Build awareness and help raise funds for local causes. This Is Our Village pledges to donate 10% of any profits raised to causes championed by local residents and selected by www.thisisourvillage.co.uk users.
Advertise with us
With the decline of traditional local newspapers, This Is Our Village helps bridge the gap by engaging actively with local residents and those who work in the village, covering subjects they find genuinely interesting.
Channels include: What’s On, News and Views, Sport, Money, Home & Garden, Food and Wine, Well-being, Eating In/Eating Out, Motor, Property, Market and Directory.
By advertising with This Is Our Village local businesses can boost their profile directly with the village community.
Whether you are looking to build your brand, promote your business or services, or advertise
property or cars for sale – This Is Our Village will spread the word locally, generate enquiries, strengthen your credibility and underline your commitment to the area.
This Is Our Village offers a range of advertising and marketing options including:
- Online Sponsorship: Homepage and Channel sponsorship packages reinforce brand equity and increase brand awareness significantly.
- Online Banners and Buttons: create a significant amount of web presence and brand recognition for small businesses particularly amongst the local target audience.
- Advertorials: advertorial content posted to relevant channels and featured areas on www.thisisourvillage.co.uk gives local businesses a regular opportunity to engage with people locally and enhance or create their reputation in a particular field.
- Vouchers: vouchers are a tried and tested way of generating additional business by promoting special offers such as mid-week 2 for 1s, 15% off or free deliveries.
- Loyalty Cards: local businesses and service providers can encourage customers to call or visit by offering discounts and other incentives on the This Is Our Village loyalty card.
- E-mail Campaigns: businesses and service providers can also reach potential customers by sponsoring This Is Our Village regular ‘content-led’ email campaigns. Every week the This Is Our Village marketing team will send out topically themed email campaigns covering subjects such as What’s On, seasonal celebrations, recipes and wine recommendations, Year End Tax/ISA reminders, gardening or DIY tips, campaign updates and items of local interest.
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter play an increasingly important and immediate role in both brand building and business development across the consumer and B2B sectors. This Is Our Village gives local businesses and service providers the opportunity to establish or enhance their presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- Mobile Apps. This Is Our Village mobile phone and iPad Apps will give everyone in the village with a smart phone or iPad, immediate access to restaurant and take away menus and wine lists. No need to spend as much on printing and distributing leaflets and flyers
just for them to get lost amongst everything else on the pin board, fall off the fridge door or get thrown into the recycling.
- Websites, Apps and SEO Marketing: our online marketing team can also recommend and implement cost effective digital marketing solutions including turnkey website and mobile App development, and SEO marketing.
To find out more about promoting your business or service with This Is Our Village and to talk about how we can tailor a package to suit you, please contact Kelly or Oliver on 020 8247 1855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.